I. Advantages of Gold Melting Induction Furnace
1. Fast heating, wide heating
The minimum rate of heating is less than 1second (rate of heating is available for adjustment and control)
2. Comprehensive protection
The Gold Melting Induction Furnace has such functions as over voltage. Over current, overheat and water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and protection.
3. Easy installations. Easy operation
The Gold Melting Induction Furnace can be used once it is connected with power source, inductions coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe: it is small in size and light in weight: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
4. High effectiveness
The Gold Melting Induction Furnace has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to adjust the spacing of the inductions coil to ensure the appropriate temperature as required by each part of work piece).fast warming and limited oxic horizon and can guard against any waste after annealing.
5. Small size and light weight
It has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which, the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space. Sound operational environment: it is favorable for environmental protection, conservation of energy and safety operation, which is free of any noise, exhaust gas and dust.
6. Elimination of high voltage
Elimination of high voltage: the Gold Melting Induction Furnace requires no step-up transformer which may produce approximately ten thousand voltages, and thus can ensure the maximum safety.
II. Power and Technological Characteristics of Gold Melting Induction Furnace
- Induction heating .mainly through the crucible. to precious metal in an instant , then smelting .refining ,casting and other processes.
- For the precious metals: platinum, palladium, rhodium, gold, silver, copper. Steel, gold powder, sands, tin, tin slag ash all these melting point metals.
- A single molten metal quantity:1kg-50kg.a single melting time:2-20 minutes.
- The maximum furnace temperature up to 1500-2000 degrees.
- Commission for the mummer of ash –like powder high up to 97 percent.